The National Chiropractors Association is pleased to support students who are currently enrolled in an approved chiropractic college or university with our annual chiropractic scholarship program.
All students who are currently enrolled in an approved chiropractic college for the 2020 Spring school schedule are eligible.
Two one-time scholarships will be awarded:
- $1,000 – 1st place
- $500 – 2nd place
Deadline for Applications
Application Submission Deadline: December 31, 2019
Scholarship amounts will be announced and awarded to the winners by Spring 2020. Winners will be contacted immediately following the judging process. Award funds will be paid directly to the recipient’s college to be credited to the student’s account.
Winners must be willing to have their essays posted on our website, along with a photo or video.
Applicant Essay Requirements
Explain your vision for the perfect chiropractor-to-patient relationship
- Cover letter
- At least 1,000 words but no more than 1,200 words
- Include how you think current chiropractors could improve
- Cite sources
Applicant Personal Requirements
- Must be a current student at an approved college/university within the United States
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (out of 4.0)
- Must be full-time student
- Must be at least 18 years old